"Hybrid Technology And Service .. From Towing, Roadside And The Shop"
This class is designed for Hybrid Vehicle training for Roadside service personnel and also Service Department Technicians and anyone working in the industry. We will cover basic repairs on hybrid cars. Basic skills will be reviewed for safety procedures. Many hybrid tools, parts and equipment will be shown at class so this is real world and relevant to the workplace. I will drive a Hybrid to class and use it for training.
We will cover:
* Introduction to the 4 types of hybrids sold today
* Brief discussion non the most popular EV cars; Leaf and Volt.
* You will learn what a hybrid is and what makes it different.
* High voltage safety will be taught.
* Safety equipment will be shown and used.
* Special equipment and scan tools will be explained.
* An overview of hybrid parts will be taught and discussed.
After this class you will be able to do:
* A safety shut down
* Proper towing
* Jump Starting
* Check High Voltage SOC with a scan tool
* Perform basic preventative maintenance
* Be able to tackle hybrid related trouble codes
* Tips and Tricks of the trade
* Test a High Voltage battery with special equipment
This would be a one day class from 9am - 5pm on Saturday, July 14th, 2018 at CPR Auto Center. This class will be instructed by Craig Van Batenburg, CEO, CMAT, L1, L3, AMAM, DMM ACDC.. Hybrid and EV Training Resources.
FIRST RESPONDER CLASS on Sunday July 15th, 2018 from 2pm - 5pm at CPR Auto Center. Unlimited Number. This is the same class but different date and time for Fire Department personnel.
If interested in either class please contact Joe Richard at 570-966-9286.